It’s no secret that money is a fleeting thing in Dubai. Tough to acquire, easy to spend.
As a result, the city harbours a bundle of broke people, floating from paycheck to paycheck, watching cash fly from their wallets on brunches and takeaways.
One Dubai citizen sought to suss out the cheaper side of life in the city, and turned to Dubai’s subreddit to see what advice the community had to give.
Was it worth it? Let’s see what people had to say…
1. Some were optimistic. Others not so much.
2. Some were realistic.
3. This guy seems to have perfected the art of the broke person.
4. If you’re really bored, you can take the more sporty approach. And melt.
5. Who said it needed to be daytime to hit the beach?
6. Sure, it’s not the cheapest option, but at least you get fit while doing it.
7. One guy suggested karak at Dhs3. The rest were not impressed.