Need an easy read on a Sunday morning? Here’s are 10 photos which ask of you minimum intellectual effort…
If there’s one thing we all share as a guilty pleasure, it’s a classic relatable meme.
For the Dubai sort, the freshest source comes from Dubai Memes itself, a Facebook page which has garnered over 100,000 likes since its inception.
If you were looking for a quick Sunday morning pick-me-up, here are 10 of our favourites from the page:
1. Hey! There’s, uh, nice parts of Sharjah…
2. Ah, the classic “please don’t make me return to my cold home country” predicament
3. Because they’re annoying and they make my pockets jingle when they shouldn’t
4. One like, one prayer
5. Hand-holds are for rookies
6. It’s okay, I can totally afford the extra 20 dirhams
7. An accurate representation of the Dubai job market
8. It’s called acclimatisation, we’re not pansies, promise
9. “Would you like to take a customer sur-” “No!”
10. “Want to hang out this weeke-” “Can’t, I’m going Hatta border.”